[x3d-public] ECMAScript 6 SAI (NOT JSON)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:25:53 PDT 2021

I am posting to a different subject.

The reason to implement a new SAI in ECMAScript 6 would be to take
advantage of classes and modules in ES6.

How far it would diverge from standard SAI, IDK.

I do not think we should load ES6 modules with JavaScript modules.

One reason stylesheets are useful is that you can make tiny tweaks, and
you can achieve a new syntax.

But I don't want to be a stylesheet programmer, unless we go with
something like i18n.   Feasibility of this, IDK.  That's why people do
research.

John