[x3d-public] JSON Schema meeting minutes

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:40:55 PDT 2021

Joe, there are some ways of loading JSON through the runtime in X3DOM
(which uses JSONParser.js), but typically, JSON is loaded through a URL
on the web page. I don't want to overburden my customers by forcing them
to drop into JavaScript.   There's also a different interface for X_ITE
as well, and also one can load JSON through a URL on the web page.

I think there may still be some issues with HAnim, which need to be
addressed (skeleton field).  I will work with you to get HAnim working
with X3DOM and X_ITE.  I have many, may issues with Java code generated
from JSON in X3DJSONLD package.   Fixing those may help or hinder us
from accomplishing our goals.

Thanks!

John