[x3d-public] removing scaling HAnim and changing height...textures seem to be falling off

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:02:00 PDT 2021

I'm removing scaling from a HAnim Humanoid, and the textures for the
IndexedFaceSets seem to be invisible when rendering in X_ITE (also X3DOM
doesn't render for some reason).

I'm not touching the Indexes or the TextureCoordinate points. Just the
Coordinate points, joint centers, Transforms, scale, and height.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what might be going on?  How does mapping
between texture and geometry work except through Indexes?

A reference to the standard would probably help.

I am working with JinLOA4.x3d from X3D Resources Examples.

Thanks!