[x3d-public] removing scaling HAnim and changing height...textures seem to be falling off

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:37:46 PDT 2021

Note that I'm getting this error:

TypeError: texCoords[t1] is undefined
     nodeChanged
https://www.x3dom.org/download/1.8.2/x3dom-full.debug.js:64696

And when loading the original JSON (from the JinLOA4.x3d in X3D
HumanoidAnimation Resources Archives).

Uncaught TypeError: undefined has no properties
     nodeChanged
https://www.x3dom.org/download/1.8.2/x3dom-full.debug.js:64696

I'm a little bit cautious about admitting the XML file passes validatiion.

The JSON is here, if you want to try scaling it:

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/JinLOA4Index.html

Or see attached file for backed up JS.

John