[x3d-public] 3d scanning

Konstantin Smirnov konstantin.e.smirnov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 13:17:19 PDT 2022

Also maybe someone knows about systems that get data about ships shaft
bearings, that visualise and automatically get wear measurements? To get
info about bearings conditions
Some scanners of parameters with making a model of bearings. I use interval
math for getting more exact data. Any ideas?

вс, 3 апр. 2022 г., 22:50 Konstantin Smirnov <konstantin.e.smirnov at gmail.com