[x3d-public] Java Project Amber's Template Policy

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:15:08 PDT 2022

Here's an example of my use of templates in Meteor.

Scroll to the x3d element at the bottom, and/or look for template tags:

https://github.com/coderextreme/jsondemons/blob/master/client/jsondemons.html

I don't have hierarchical templates, but one might see how they might be
used looking at my code.

John