[x3d-public] Review of X3D C language bindings -- corrected links

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:30:52 PST 2022

"Roger all" Vince, with thanks.  Also, for any technical issues, discussion
on x3d-public mailing list informs the X3D Working Group, with key points
for consideration and resolution captured in the Mantis issue tracker.

My first comment:  all of the HTML source in these documents needs to be
scrubbed and updated to be compliant as valid HTML4, with automated
diagnosis testing (using HTML Tidy) applied for quality assurance.  Such
work can proceed without changing the user-facing current-draft
specification prose.  Subsequent post-review changes to prose will follow
our usual CSS styling to note additions and deletions.  Such revision
editing will similarly occur in the future ISO-controlled versions.

Thanks in advance to all reviewers.  Reminder, baseline is X3D3.3 and not
X3D4.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman