[x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema updated for axis++ defaults

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 08:25:54 PST 2022

3.  It may be possible to do something like

“default” :  [ 0,  1, 0 ]

But this is an unknown at this point and would require testing.   I don’t
think default values are tested in JSON schema validation , so we may be
able to do what we like.   There are other JSON schema tools which use this
kind of info   we may want to leverage.

I agree that the above is much more readable.

I’ve been pretty desperate to create something that the schema validators
accept, but the validators seem to accept more and more as I am patient.
If we can create a representative set of examples (ConformanceNist?) and
possible schema that we desire, that would be good feedback for the
standards creators and validation teams.