[x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema updated for axis++ defaults

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:31:59 PST 2022

This one looks like a good test for X3dToJson.xslt to produce a validatable
JSON.  So far, the JSON is failing my tests.

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/StudentProjects/TrebuchetIndex.html

I suggest doing a validation with XMLSpy of the X3D JSON file to test the
X3D JSON schema's power.