[x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema updated for axis++ defaults

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:16:46 PST 2022

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/StudentProjects/TrebuchetIndex.html

Please provide validatable JSON (Trebuchet.json) from the above website.
Thanks!

(throwing 3 darts in hopes of hitting a bullseye--or at least 3 triple
20's).

Note that schema updates have been applied.

Updated JSON validator here:
http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/validator.html

I suggest grabbing the X3D JSON schema from here:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/schema/x3d-4.0-JSONSchema.json

and testing Trebuchet.json as downloaded from the first link with XMLSpy.

Then reconsider the request in your original message on this thread.

We probably already discussed this exact thing quite some time ago.
Luckily we have a good email thread to go back to should this discussion
arise again.

John