[x3d-public] Scenes generation -- WARNING

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Fri Feb 11 04:34:58 PST 2022

To the recipients of the x3d-public list.

It is recommended that you not open (in a web browser) the file HTMLEventsCSS2.html which was an attachment to the original posting.

This file contains a a javascript invocation that  attemps to read a file from  local HTTP server.

I do not believe that this function does anything malicious, but it is not permitted to post this content this to the mailing list.

Vince Marchetti
Secretary, Web3D Consortium