[x3d-public] Sidelined?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:21:36 PST 2022

I have too many problems to continue with Web3d unless I start working on
them.

I need to be able to read the x3d standards.   I don’t know if this is an
eye problem or cognitive problem.   Since I can mostly read emails…at least
mine, I assume it’s a cognitive problem appearing around age 26 when I got
a nasty bump on my head in an accident.   I have not been able to get a
pair of glasses or contacts that are acceptable.  I’ve been to UCB
optometry school, and all they seemed to do is give me eyeglasses.

I cannot type at a typical keyboard without adversely impacting my wrists.
 iPhone, iPad are ok.   I did try an iPad for a while.   I should do more
research on how to set up and IDE on an iPad. Testimonials for development
on a touchscreen would be great.

I have email mania/apnea.

It’s cold outside.  We do have a gym membership.  Maybe COVID doesn’t
impact that severely any more.