[x3d-public] X3D meeting minutes 18 FEB 2022: SpotLight angles, Volume Rendering component

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Feb 19 10:27:41 PST 2022

Attendees: Anita Havele, Michalis Kamburelis, Vince Marchetti, Nicholas
Polys, Dick Puk, Don Brutzman

0.	Preliminaries

a.	Vince discussed new spreadsheet showing X3D 4 player coverage,
updated to show view3dscene coverage.  Several additional refinements
discussed and applied.  This discussion continues on the x3d-public mailing
list.

*
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2022-February/016788.html
*
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2022-February/016789.html

b.	Anita discussed planning for upcoming Webinars, including X3D4 Web
Audio and Advanced Rendering.  She is reaching out to candidate presenters.

c.	Discussions in progress for Web3D 2022 Conference, please contact
Anita if you are interested in being an organizer.

*	https://web3d.siggraph.org

This week's minutes are integrated with the following original agenda in
order to provide details about really excellent discussions.