[x3d-public] recovering/reconstructing NURBS diagrams in X3D Architecture specification

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:15:48 PST 2022

The Nurbs Book, Piegl et al, show those diagrams (very close copies). I
don't have that book -I borrowed it from the library when programming the
NURBS component- but a nice thing about them is you know when you're in the
right chapter of The Nurbs Book when you see a diagram that looks like the
web3d Nurbs Component diagram. -Doug