[x3d-public] Early report, x3dToJava.xslt produced files.

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jan 16 10:49:18 PST 2022

Apologies John but I have no idea what you mean by urgent or debug.

If you might show me what you did to alleviate the “code too large” problem during our call Monday, that would be great.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman