[x3d-public] [x3d:tickets] #10 JSON schema errors that start to make sense. Need X3dToJson.xslt updates to create MFString arrays.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:28:22 PST 2022

Check any current X3D JSON file with NavigationInfo.type against a current
X3D JSON Schema.   Send the NavigationInfo section of the X3D JSON file to
me, so we can coordinate.  Please send a snapshot of XMLSpy validation
success on the X3D  JSON file.

I apologize for missing the meeting.

I have read the pages you posted and the working draft.  I even read the
below inclusion.

Why are two different  MFStrings (URLs and NavigationInfo.type) handled
differently?  Please show me an example of a different  MFString field
encoded in JSON.

Let’s get very concrete in this discussion, thanks.   There may be a big
aha after we look at things concretely.

Thanks!

John