[x3d-public] Apologies for X3dJson.xslt snafu

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:03:36 PST 2022

I apologize for my behavior and I now understand people’s reactions.   I
understand that both possible X3dToJson.xslt files may be out of date.
Can someone send me a stylesheet that produces Navigation.type as a JSON
array and also has #sourceCode?  It doesn’t have to be checked in or
anything, and I won’t save it in my repos.   I just need these two fixes to
get past X3D JSON Schema without 2 validation alerts per X3D JSON file in
my web app.  (Don’t ask, “Why two?”)

Humbly trying to progress, willing to take responsibility.

If no one responds, I will start digging into jars.