[x3d-public] Apologies for X3dJson.xslt snafu

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 18 18:08:08 PST 2022

John, as ever, all of the latest is on sourceforge in version control.

“Digging into jars” is certainly not recommended.  We are not burying treasure, we are publishing openly.

Correct name of stylesheet: X3dToJson.xslt meaning that it transforms .x3d models (in XML) to .json

See the “Code” button which is two buttons to the left of the (suddenly popular) “Tickets” button.

  *   https://sourceforge.net/projects/x3d
  *   https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree
  *   https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets
  *   https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/X3dToJson.xslt

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149
X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https:// faculty.nps.edu/brutzman