[x3d-public] Nascient test report on #sourceCode replacing #sourceCode X3D JSON property conversion

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:11:25 PST 2022

Not really sure how many features those include? Does it have a
command-line option or scriptable option?  See what I can do in a bourne
shell script. Don't use hammer where a swiss army knife is required.  I use
sh like ant, mostly, but loops are fully supported. I intend my bash
scripts to be fully compatible with all platforms, but who knows what Apple
is doing these days.  I notice a few differences on Windows 10, in a Git
Bash environment in Windows Terminal.   What I miss from Linux is an
interrupt killing all foregrounded processes in the shell process.  I'm
hoping the patent expires on that so Microsoft can implement the interrupt
feature and job control of course.  Not quite UNIX/Linux/BSD, but very
similar at this point.   I made some links for /c and /home, and I'm now
pretty much at home on windows. I even have a Debian installation that I
don't use.

Note that your GSR (and mine I think) will fail on HelloWorldProgramOutput
and HelloWorldProgramOutputCanonical, as does the below, I think. (if you
select HelloWorldProgramOutput, it will also replace the
HelloWorldProgramOutput in the Canonical one.

#!/bin/sh
for i in `ls src/main/*/net/x3djsonld/data/*.* | grep -v .bak |grep -v
.class`
do
        CLASS=`basename $i | sed -e 's/\([^\.]*\)\..*/\1/'`
        FILE=$i
        echo perl -p -i -e "s/NeedClassName/$CLASS/g" "$FILE"
        perl -p -i -e "s/NeedClassName/$CLASS/g" "$FILE"
done