[x3d-public] Apologies for X3dJson.xslt snafu

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:21:41 PST 2022

Don, I just can't seem to shake this issue.  I may just hardcode
NaviatigationInfo.type as a JSON string type in the schema generator.  I
mentioned 2 X3DV4 schemas before?  I don't recall. I know you've wanted to
create a JSON schema generator with XSLT, but have been busy.  Is there
anything we can swap tasks on? I've still got a little bit of work on the
#sourceCode implementation, which I hope to finish by Thursday.

If another person can accomplish a good simple XSLT Transform that outputs
something that passes X3DJSON schema with that stylesheet in your message
on any NavigationInfo.type containing X3D XML file, it would help greatly.
Vince, anyone, can you assist?  I would suggest using the Saxon 10.6 jars.
Any method of scripting can be used, just make sure it's self contained.
No other jars, please. A simple one-liner would be appreciated.

I don't know why my process creates a JSON string and Don's process creates
a JSON array.

I'm going to move onto other things, and my users will just have to live
with 2 popups when it hits a JSON string in Navigation.type.

I'll try to meet Monday or Friday.

Thanks!

John