[x3d-public] Reality vs. Collaboration

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sun Jan 23 09:41:52 PST 2022

Hi John,

I am considering to use the "ownCloud" software (mainly a file sharing software) to collaborate on files and directories.

The files and directories being monolithic X3Dv4 scenes being executed locally, however using WebRTC for voice and video (and NSN/ALP for shared state) via IP Multicast (over VPN)

NSN/ALP ...... still to be defined

The WebRTC sessions would be manually described by SDP document (also distributed via ownCloud)

But this is not more than an idea, would need thorough development by a ( still virtual ) community :-)