[x3d-public] System for generation of documentation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:03:40 PST 2022

I’m looking for a tool that will help me describe rules for converting
X3DUOM to JSON Schema.

I am not looking for something that will output XSLT or a program.   That
might be a nice side effect though.

I am not looking for a programming language.

I am looking for something that will create a specification, perhaps
written in a specification language, perhaps English plus tables, diagrams
and animations.

Does anyone know something like this?

If such a tool costs money, I would hope licensing costs < $1000.

I have python that converts X3DUOM to JSON schema.