[x3d-public] Plans for proceeding with C/C++/C# specification and implementation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:41:10 PST 2022

I guess the option for a cheap interactive debugger for XSLT (< $150 or
free) is not there yet?  I might even go with a subscription model. I
wonder if someone can find a page listing a subscription model for:  XSLT
Debugger | Altova <https://www.altova.com/xmlspy-xml-editor/xslt-debugger>?
Lost it.  Thanks!

I got this message running X3dToJson.xslt in NetBeans 12.6:

Starting file:/C:/Users/john/X3DJSONLD/src/main/data/abox.x3d by
file:/C:/Users/john/X3DJSONLD/src/main/lib/stylesheets/X3dToJson.xslt
transformation...
Error checking type of the expression 'funcall(lower-case,
[step("attribute", 17)])'.
Transformation finished.

I don't think I've had issues with the Saxon jar, but let me check.  Looks
fine.  Is there some way to override the NetBeans XSLT implementation with
Saxon jar?

This is not what I wanted to do, go on a fishing trip. I know XMLSpy is
basically way ahead, probably has been for over 15 years.  I'll look for
XMLSpy subscription cost?

Please, a personal recommendation that works with X3D, not a fishing trip.
I understand that the Resources page shows X3D-Edit.  But that's uses
NetBeans XSLT, or?