[x3d-public] X3dToPython.xslt warnings and errors produced from Holger's examples

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:48:23 PDT 2022

Background for what I’m going to test. I’m in-line with your analysis of
this one issue.  I don’t recall if ‘shadows’ in DirectionalLight is still
an issue (see thread).  I’ve been able to address the gzip issue on my own
system.   There may be more issues to address.

Here’s how i test in X3DJSONLD:

X3DJSONLD/src/main/shell $ bash don.sh
../Library/Tests/Components/ParticleSystems/*.x3d

You may use a single .x3d file.

I’m going to run downstairs to run the test.