[x3d-public] Curved terminal

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:05:21 PDT 2022

Can anyone show me a curved terminal emulator?   With wavy, interactive
text?  Running nvim?

Does anyone want to feature bounty this?

Just how much money would you estimate it would cost to do this?

I understand this is someway doable on a vector display, and some terminal
emulators do display vector graphics.   Are we still back in the days of
the Hershey font with this technology?  What can be done today with
SVG/OpenVG?  Can I actually rotate lines  of text? In 3D?

Has anyone produced a terminal with an SVG graphics engine?

Sorry, I live in the middle of a corn field!

Gonna Google now.

Thanks!