[x3d-public] C/C++/C# SAI interface bindings, feedback

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:36:06 PDT 2022

Confirmed that there are no C/C++/C# examples on the X3D Resources Examples
in the cases i looked at.

I would like to convert XSLT into a language with images and shapes (and
maybe tactile sign language, sound, etc.) as well as text.  I realize that
there might not be a precedent for that (I’m currently thinking of
illustrated children’s books).   I realize i might need something like an
editable web page to accomplish what i am attempting.  SGML editor?
WYSIWYG HTML editor? XSLbyDemo?  What does XMLSpy provide?

What if we turned XSLT into an animated system?   What extensions would be
required of X3D?

What is Blender+XSLT?   Can we do for XSLT what Blender has done for 3D?

MapForce?

In the back corner of my mind, i see a robot translating XSLT to Protactile
and visa versa.

What is XSLT operating on XSLT?

John