[x3d-public] x3d.py problem validating MFVec2f default value, other fixes applied, version 4.0.64.1 released

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:47:42 PDT 2022

I ran through an X3DJSONLD test, and initial tests seem to show no nested
arrays in X3D JSON examples produced by X3dToJson.xslt.

So Don's belief is incorrect, at least in one case.

I think no change is best at this point, but that's the reason why I wrote
the first response, to explain myself.

If someone can find an example of nested arrays produced by X3dToJson.xslt
to prove me wrong, excellent, we will see if I can reproduce!

Thanks!

John