[x3d-public] x3d.py problem validating MFVec2f default value, other fixes applied, version 4.0.64.1 released

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 05:13:18 PDT 2022

Other notes:

I originally advocated for flat arrays in JSON.  I also published work on
this mailing list to translate from flat arrays to nested arrays (or vica
versa?) in JavaScript.  If someone wants to publish a "arrayCleanup.js" to
convert one way or the other, should we decide to change courses, that
would be welcome!  Even if nothing changes, it may be useful to have a
conversion script for those implementations which choose a non-standard
encoding to work with.

I'm getting a feeling people want to see TypeScript SAI soon.

John