[x3d-public] Fyi - statutes of the "Society for Lifelong Collaborating"

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Thu Mar 3 11:15:28 PST 2022

Hi John,

I had some discussion with Markus, it was about subject oriented programming.

The basic idea is to provide with each method call not only a "this" pointer, but also a "who" pointer.

Now I am considering to create a new GitHub repository at http://www.github.com/christoph-v .
After my break, I could re-start with collaboration software for associations, which we then will simply use at "The Society".

soma.......subject oriented management of associations

@all: Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Christoph