[x3d-public] Fyi - statutes of the "Society for Lifelong Collaborating"

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:01:51 PST 2022

I’m not sure if having a who is appropriate for security.   Then you get
into problems like confused deputy.   I suggest you look into
object-capability security,  where the method is bound to the resource,
similar to file descriptors on Linux.   Linux also has snaps,  which is
like a local file system (ambient authority is not desirable).