[x3d-public] Best X3D browser for spatial audio, collisions and particle systems

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:05:18 PST 2022

I’m looking for an X3D browser where I can combine spatial audio,
collisions of particles and particle systems with emitter and collector.

I do not currently know a tool to build such a thing, but a tool < $200 I
might be able to swing.

I’d like to model things like fans, faucets, mudslides, drains, avalanches,
volcanoes, vacuums, and wind to some degree using spatial audio (possibly
“live” sound if that is possible).

It would be really cool if I could do emitters like high pressure areas and
collector like low pressure areas.  Maybe even interactively move  the
areas around a globe, or animate global weather patterns.