[x3d-public] x3d.py package: Some feedback and suggestion for improvement; tuples and lists; updated x3d.py

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Mar 5 18:08:55 PST 2022

Thanks Moritz for looking at this.  However, we can’t really expect any PyPi
user who types “pip install x3d” to go through such a process.

Does latest version work for you? Presumably you are getting the same
problem
 test reports are helpful.

Perhaps my local installation is incorrect
 am just using stock latest
python installer from python.org.  I will do a complete uninstall/reinstall
of python 3.10.latest.

Our goal is simplicity.  Still trying to find right incantation in our
__init__.py for PyPi.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman