[x3d-public] Query: particle systems and fluid collidables

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:10:24 PDT 2022

Thanks, Joe, looks super cool.  What appeared to change wind speed only
changed units.  It looked like wind direction changed on its own.

Will reconsider wording of “interactive” to include user modification to of
displayed data.   What I mean is changing where high and low pressure spots
are on the globe, and how high and low they are.   Wind affects pressure
and pressure affects wind—I’m working on get user involved, like in
“what-ifs”