[x3d-public] Geometry Collectors

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 05:26:13 PDT 2022

On each frame, 2 steps currently
1. emitter - emits more particles in some pattern
2. particles - iterate over particles, updating each based on some
projectile math
With a broom / rake collector, add another step
3. collector - iterate over particles again, updating each for frame sweep
of broom, with different math, in case affected.