[x3d-public] glTF 2.0 schema

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Mar 21 01:46:10 PDT 2022

Thanks for notice about glTF schema.

We won't be connecting that in any way to X3D XML Schema or X3DUOM.  Apples
and oranges: X3D Schema validates X3D models, glTF Schema is intended for
glTF models.

X3D4 authors have two options for use of glTF2:

*	Direct inline
*	Full conversion to corresponding native X3D

Have fun with X3D!  8)

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman