[x3d-public] C# opportunities, X3DJSONLD/JS or XSLT

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:26:01 PDT 2022

JSON import/export has been shown in the X3DJSONLD app.   We have partial
working c/c++ (X3DJSONLD) based on examples found on sourceforge, which I
presume work.   We have a new C/C++/C# interface that needs to be tested.
We don't know if any new/upated examples are forthcoming from Myeong.

So I'm trying to get up to speed on C/C++ way of programming to the
interfaces that Myeong provided.  I am hoping that someone picks up the C#
examples.

I'll speak with you in private, Joe, probably sometime today.