[x3d-public] An annotations example and project

Vincent Marchetti vmarchetti at kshell.com
Wed Oct 5 09:47:09 PDT 2022

I am not seeing the error message in viewing the astronaut.glb file, with Microsoft 3D Viewer at version 7.2107.7012.0, but I do see the error with 3D Builder

I haven't examined the internal structure of the astronaut.glb data, but it doesn't surprise me that it is  single mesh item.

The spirit of this annotation project would be to display the annotations from an externally loaded json structure without regard to the detailed structure of the 3D asset itself.

Vince