[x3d-public] second try Astronaut IFS, now as attachment.

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:58:31 PDT 2022

The underlying binary (in Docker) on that page (
https://castle-engine.io/convert.php ) should be automatically updated
by Jenkins, and should perform 100% the same thing as view3dscene.

Unless I missed something, always possible :) Do you have an example
model that looks differently when

A. converted by latest view3dscene on https://castle-engine.io/view3dscene.php
B. converted by https://castle-engine.io/convert.php

?