[x3d-public] second try Astronaut IFS, now as attachment.

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:16:17 PDT 2022

I fixed the issue with https://castle-engine.io/convert.php doing
conversion using (older) code, thanks!

>From now on, both https://castle-engine.io/convert.php and
https://castle-engine.io/view3dscene.php should produce exactly the
same output for the same input.

The issue was that Jenkins was creating new Docker images (used by
https://castle-engine.io/convert.php ) after each view3dscene commit,
but it was not updating these Docker images properly on the respective
machine. This is now properly done automatically.

Regards,
Michalis

wt., 11 paź 2022 o 11:58 Michalis Kamburelis