[x3d-public] XRSI Recommendations, Building Responsible, Safe, and Inclusive Extended Reality Ecosystems (the Metaverse)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:29:57 PDT 2022

Search deaf rooms on Discord.   People are already using VRChat and Discord
together.

See SignWritiing for non-animated sign language.

See Protactile for those who cannot see or hear.

Also ASCII Braille.

One friend suggested Natural Semantic Metalanguage.  I think machine
learning might be more successful in the short term.

Also Tesla suits and DanceLogic.

I would love to swap information on such technologies.