[x3d-public] Beyond stable diffusion: https://youtu.be/-TS2iLhYP28

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:58:49 PDT 2022

I decided to use a canned model for MotionDiffuse, and got these linked
results (the first run did 2 somersaults).

Use with care if you reverse engineer the locations. I think it may
have brought up an authentication prompt. I think huggingface and other
sites may include pickled file which can launch browser, exec/eval, etc.  I
think i can still provide an exploit link on YouTube.  I'm going to avoid
using Python pickled files in the future. My guess is they may be using
some form of Jupyter, so beware!

This video was recorded using Win-Alt-G on Windows.

https://coderextreme.net/23-34-04.mp4

My guess is, it shouldn't be too hard to incorporate this skeleton into
something else, and a paper has videos of skins (NSFW, but not a
real human).   AFAIK, this paper is a proposal. I'm not sure if this stuff
is really publicly available.   Somehow, google found them.