[x3d-public] Internet Identity Workshop, MSF groups on Privacy Cybersecurity and Identity, plus Interoperable Characters/Avatars

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:50:12 PDT 2022

Of interest.

*	Internet Identity Workshop, 15-17 NOV 2022
*	https://internetidentityworkshop.com
*	The Internet Identity Workshop has been finding, probing and solving
identity issues twice every year since 2005. We meet in the Computer History
Museum in Mountain View, CA. Every IIW moves topics, code and projects
downfield. Name an identity topic and it's likely that more substantial
discussion and work has been done at IIW than any other conference!

Related groups on Privacy Cybersecurity and Identity, plus Interoperable
Characters/Avatars, are forming at Metaverse Standards Forum (MSF).

These all relate directly to the Avatars discussion we had during X3D
Working Group meeting last week.

*	[x3d-public] X3D4 Working Group minutes, 21 OCT 2022: discuss
possible Avatar strategy
*
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2022-October/017880.html

Lots of excellent opportunities for applying X3D models and metadata, HTML5,
glTF geometry, and Web Security standards together.

Having fun with X3D!   8)

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://
faculty.nps.edu/brutzman