[x3d-public] X3D Working Group meeting 23 SEP 2022: Mantis issues review, SvgTexture

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:04:49 PDT 2022

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 12:42 PM Brutzman, Donald (Don) wrote

> 2.1.  Tangent vectors are normal to a surface.  X3D has a Normal node, so
> an
> advanced authoring can likely match such functionality.

I don’t understand the first sentence.   Information is only needed if the
first sentence is correct.

I will try to me tomorrow or when the next meeting is.   The real purpose
is to inquire into next meeting.

If someone is preparing a glTF to DOM converter, can I participate?