[x3d-public] SAI for scaling Humanoids

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 19:38:27 PDT 2023

Some requirements:

1. Use map/reduce like features of Java instead of rolling our own
iterators.

2. Reduce Transforms to minimal number, also multiply shapes by current
transform, if possible, perhaps using PROTOs

3.  Final Humanoid scale should be 1.87, 1.87, 1.87

4.  0 0 0 should be between feet

5.  We should at a minimum be able to scale LOA4, others LOAs desirable.

6.  At a minimum, export scaled XML.

7.  Input XML with non-standard scale.