[x3d-public] [consortium] call for contributions: SIGGRAPH 2023 BOF outreach on X3D 4.0, plus other events

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:40:10 PDT 2023

a. The CT collection of the Virtual Natural History Museum of the
Department of Comparative Neuroanatomy at the University of Bonn, Germany
b. More than 6000 tomographic scans of fish and other fauna (30TB) in full
resolution, smoothly interactive, expert image and dissection analysis
tools, powered by X3D
c. below
d. http://vnhm.de/

[image: image.png]