[x3d-public] v4 Sound > Analyser node > x3dom > who's drawing?

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:20:55 PST 2023

That helps a lot / solves the mystery, thanks very much Andreas.
-Doug
For regular x3d - I started an experiment adding 4 outputOnly fields to
Analyser node:
byteFrequencyData outputOnly MFUByte (just kidding, no such thing as
MFUByte in web3d. Or should there be?)
floatFrequencyData outputOnly MFFloat
byteTimeDomainData outputOnly MFUByte
floatTimeDomainData outputOnly MFFloat
I'll refresh all 4 every frame internally from the webkit Analyzer node
getByteFrequencyData(array) etc.
Then somehow route or otherwise use those output fields in some geometry
rendering to represent.
I'll see how it works.