[x3d-public] HAnim LOA4, next steps: handling schematron, displacers

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:26:14 PST 2023

I’ve been unable to “sync”  the hands and feet measurements (LOA4) in the
HAnim standard with the skeleton measurements.   What i can do is extract a
list of joints and segments along with centers and translations and compare
with the measurements from X3DUOM.

I can start with schematron errors, trying to address these individuallly;
i will look into filtering the schematron errors and look up measurements
in X3DUOM.  I believe a good languages for this is perl for the schematron
log and python for the X3DUOM for XML.

Another thing i can do is start working on is HAnimDisplacers on LOA3 Joe
models.

I’ve continued to stay at a low level of activity, so I’m not promising any
big results yet.

If someone can point at an authoring tool that has HAnimDisplacers, that
would be very cool.