[x3d-public] HAnim LOA4, next steps: handling schematron, displacers

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 23:11:34 PST 2023

I’m seeing that X3D-Edit has HAnimDisplacers:
https://x3dgraphics.com/slidesets/X3dForAdvancedModeling/HumanoidAnimation.pdf

I will start looking at how to add HAnimDisplacers to my skeleton/skin with
X3D-Edit.  EST: 2am CST, one hour from now.  I will probably have to find
out how to bring up the form, see above link.  I predict that there will be
a short session with X3D-Edit, then i will present a model, a modified
JohnJoint*.x3d zipped, with skin.

The other activity, below, I’m seeking input for: Does the task description
need more detail?

Thanks,

John