[x3d-public] Wishlist for view3dscene

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:57:06 PST 2023

Not sure how feasible this is with Pascal, etc.   Perhaps consider
scientific or engineering notation with exponents.

In most cases i see, extending precision significantly increases file size,
and makes it harder to do round trips.

I don’t know if there’s a JavaScript or Python solution for this.

Perhaps we should not implement number types in our synthesized programs,
and keep numbers and arrays as strings.   Then we have to ask what is done
in glTF.

John