[x3d-public] HAnim2 LOA4 Hierarchy from X3DUOM: sleuthing to resolve an HAnimJoint validation error

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:24:12 PST 2023

As suspected the rest of the differences between Don's hierarchy. the LOA4
standard hierarchy, and my hierarchy is in the leading spaces. The good
news for me is that mine matches the LOA4 standard hierarchy. The bad
news is Don's doesn't match the LOA4 standard hierarchy.

Don, your indentations look ok in your hierarchy.

Here are the files with the leading spaces attached.  Mine is LeadSpace.txt
the standard is LeadSpace4.txt, and Don's is LeadSpaceDon.txt

I am seeing a bad indentation in Hierarchy.txt (mine) at vl4 : l4,  I will
fix. Some one will have to fix the standard.